- On your Android device, tap the Play Store icon on your home screen.
- In the Play Store, tap the search button and enter "Thomson Reuters Authenticator" in the search field.
- After locating the app, tap the Install button on the app's page, then follow the prompts to download and install the mobile app on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, the Install button changes to Open. Tap Open to launch the Authenticator app on your mobile device.
- In the Authenticator app, tap Settings and then tap Add an Account.
- The app displays a prompt requesting access to your device's camera. Tap Allow to enable this permission, which allows the Authenticator app to scan the QR code that's necessary to pair your device with your account.
- Complete the MFA setup wizard to enable MFA for your account and pair your mobile device with your login credentials.
Note: The timing and wording of the permissions prompts varies depending on the type of mobile device, your device's operating system, and the version of the mobile app. The required permissions are described below.